So I’ve been asked by a reader to do this for a while now. There are many things life has taught me, some of those lessons I’ve come to accept, while some I’m still learning to. I’ll share just 10 for now and will continue to do so in other posts.
1. Change is inevitable. – You just have to go with the flow. Nothing will ever remain the same, and so you just have to accept change and move on.
2. Believe in yourself. – You are the most important person in your life. You can do just about anything if you put your mind to it and believe that you can. Plus, if you don’t believe in yourself, then how do you expect anyone to believe in you?
3. Follow your dreams. Never give up. – If you do this, everything will work out in your favour.
4. Learn to forgive, forget and let go !
5. Always have a positive attitude and be optimistic. – If you focus on negativity, that’s all you’ll obviously see. Why not focus on the bright side of life and live positive?
6. It makes no sense you sit there and hate anyone. Life is too short!
7. Believe in miracles. They really do happen.
8. You’re always learning. – It’s true when they say the older you get, the wiser you become. At every point in your life, remain open-minded. Always be prepared to learn new things because there will always be something there that you do not know.
9. Helping others is a great feeling. – No matter how big or small your deed may be, it’s a wonderful thing. I believe that you haven’t started living unless you have helped others, and have been able to experience seeing a smile on someone’s face you have helped.
10. Whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.