1. Aloe Vera Gel – I use it everywhere!!! Skin and Hair… It’s a great alternative to using the harsh gels and mousses on my hair, and for my skin its great if I have a blemish on my face or if I get sunburnt.
3. Clinique True Bronze Bronzer – This product is awesome because it gives me a nice natural sun kissed look when I use it, and the fact that its a pressed powder, it definitely makes it easier to use (controlled).
4. Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner (Ebony Black) – LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner. Very smooth application and goes on nice and dark and lasts forever!
5. Covergirl Exact Eyelights mascara – This is a great mascara that I wear almost everyday, its not heavy at all, and it has light reflecting elements that are specific to each eye color and emphasizes it.
6. Shea Butter Socks from B&BW – I sleep in these every night (even though all the shea butter has prob washed out of it by now) I wake up in the mornings and my feet feel silky smooth and soft… It’s like a “blankie” for my feet. LOL
7. Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss (Passion Fruit Pop) – This super yummy lipgloss is my fav! It gives the right amount of shine and looks good over any lipstick I wear.
8. Ecotools Lash & Brow Groomer – I love this product not only because it keeps my eyebrows nice and groomed, but also because of how it was made, using sustainable materials and it even comes with a nice handy case 🙂
9. Goody Slide Proof Black Bobbies – Ever wear bobby pins and they end up sliding out before you get to your party/event? Well it used to happen to me ALL THE TIME before I found these. Trust me they won’t go ANYWHERE!
10. MAC Studio Fix NC45 – I love this because its a powder and foundation in one and its not heavy at all ♥