Selena Gomez looked stunning (as usual) at the 2011 MTV VMA’s. Makeup artist, Karan Mitchell, used Lancome products to give Selena a “classic and clean” look for the evening. Karan wanted Selena to have glowy skin, smoldering eyes and rosy metallic lips.
- Apply Eclat Miracle Complexion Illuminator as a base to the makeup with a soft makeup sponge.
- For her eyes, use the Color Design color Chic first in the crease to bring depth and begin defining the eye shape. Then add shadows from the Bronze Amour 5 Pan Palette. Start with shade number #2 on the lid, shade #5 on the outside corner of the lid and in the crease for more dimension, shade number #1 on the brow bone as a highlight, and shade # 4 as the highlighter on the inside of the eye.
- Apply concealer in a very sheer layer with a soft foundation brush. To set the base use Absolue Loose Powder.
- For the blush use Subtil in Sheer Amourose with a large blush brush beginning at the back of the cheek bone and blending inward.
- For your lashes apply two coats of Hypnose Doll Lashes in Black to achieve feathery volume, followed by Le Stylo Waterproof Liner in Noir above the lash line and on the inside of the lid.
- To set her naturally perfect brow use Modele Sourcils Brow Groomer.
- For the lips, Selena wore Color Design lipstick in Fashion Icon finished with Color Fever Gloss in Hibis-Kiss.