This ’10 beauty must-haves’ post features the beautiful fashionista, Devarine McLean! After reading what her 10 beauty must-haves are, be sure to head on over to her blog fashionenira.com and get great beauty/fashion tips and view interesting product reviews!
1. Foundation – I do not have perfect skin, neither is my skin even toned, so I achieve my flawless look using my Revlon Colorstay and Revlon Photoready Foundation.
2. Lipstick/Lipgloss – My makeup look is always completed with my lipstick topped off with my lipgloss. My favourite lip colors are from MAC, Covergirl and Revlon.
3. Pressed Powder – To complete my foundation, I have to have my pressed powder to achieve a matte look.
4. Eyelashes – I have become addicted to eyelashes because they make my eyes pop. I apply them myself whenever I am going out and I order them from Ebay.
5. Liquid Eyeliner – Even if I am not wearing eyeshadow, I must have my eyeliner.
6. Lighted Compact Mirror – Being the diva that I am, I always have to make sure my face is looking flawless. I never go anywhere without my lighted compact mirror.
7. Flat Iron and Curling Wand – 90% of the time I wear my hair straight and that’s when I need my flat iron. Other times when I wear it curly, I definitely need my curling wand.
8. Sigma F82 Round Top Kabuki Brush – My flawless foundation application is achieved using this brush.
9. Body Fragrances – A diva gotta be smelling right!
10. Concealer – I currently use MAC prolong wear concealer. This is used to get my perfectly shaped eyebrows.