A major lover of really quick & easy beauty recipes, I must say I’ve been hooked on this one from ever since, and it is probably one of my favourites. A mixture of cinnamon powder and honey is sure to get rid of those annoying pimples.
What You’ll Need
1 tablespoon honey
1.5 teaspoons cinnamon powder
1. Wash face with a gentle cleanser. Pat dry.
2. In a bowl, add the honey and cinnamon powder and mix together.
3. Apply to face as you would with any other face mask.
4. Leave on for about 15-30 minutes.
5. Wash face with lukewarm water.
If you have some sheets to spare, you can also leave the mask on overnight and wash off in the morning as this is said to produce more effective results. However, you don’t necessarily have to do this!