Cracked heels can be painful and embarrassing. But who says you have to suffer? Read on below to learn about an easy and affordable way to get rid of these and keep your feet looking great!
1. Get a bucket, and in it, combine an equal amount of warm water and Listerine.
2. Soak a small towel in the mixture you have prepared.
3. While the towel is soaking, rub an ample amount of shaving cream on your feet.
4. You will then use the wet towel to wrap around your feet, allowing it to stay for about 30 minutes.
5. After the specified time is up, use the towel to rub your feet. This will remove callous and discoloured skin.
6. Now, ensure that you dry your feet and in between your toes properly (to avoid bacteria growth and infection) before rubbing on some lotion to keep those feet super soft.